6 ways to bring these beautiful textures into your wedding
Who would have ever thought these two would make such a beautiful couple (no pun intended) Maybe opposites really do attract! The rough texture of burlap and the soft feminine touch of lace can truly transform your special day into a classic rustic, yet chic wedding. You can accent your wedding with these small details to capture the rustic outdoors in any venue…preferably La Jolla Cove Suites.
1. Wedding Invitations
Use actual burlap & lace on your Invitations to play with your guests’ senses, or for a more casual, less expensive approach there is always photo printed invitations.
2. Centerpieces Simplicity at its best… masons jars, burlap & lace strips glued on, and your flower arrangement placed inside.
3. Ceremony Isle Accents Talk about an inexpensive and adorable way to decorate your ceremony isle. As you walk down to say you’re I do’s to the person of your dreams, you will be able to catch a glimpse of these beautiful bows and you will most certainly appreciate the simplicity it brings to your day.
4. Table Runners If you don’t plan on having a communal style reception dinner, no worries, this table runner can be used to make the head table for you and your future partner one that stands out.
5. Cake Décor Piece of cake.
6. Your Bridal Bouquet The flower arrangement would be up to you, but with a little piece of burlap and a lace accent on top, it will definitely look rustic chic against your wedding dress as you walk down the aisle to the next step in your life.
To see more ideas for your wedding follow us on Pintrest!
Congratulations and happy planning!